Wednesday evening brought out a great group to the Ballroom to learn the Art of Stepping (AOS). Remo, as she is best known by friends and colleagues, came to RIC to teach members of the Greek Community the fundamentals of stepping based six key principles:
- Precision: Accuracy and sharpness when defining beats
- Voice Clarity: Clear vocal understanding when speaking to the audience
- Synchronization: Full team organized to perform precisely at the same time
- Transition and Counts: Beats and counts to form a routine
- Energy: Simply put, “active working”
- Strength: Possession of body and mental power
Check out the AOS website for a full bio of Remo and to learn what AOS is all about.
Take a look at the videos below to see the RIC Greek Life members show their skills!